Since 1989, Kids Help Phone has provided life-changing help and hope to young people in Canada. In 1992, we opened our regional office in Nova Scotia to raise awareness among youth and engage the community to donate, fundraise and partner in our mission. Kids Help Phone is always open in any moment of crisis or need. We are a charity delivering anonymous and confidential counselling, information and referrals to young people 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in English and French. Often, we are the only source of support available after hours and around the clock in rural and remote communities across the province.
Get involved — help us be an ally to young people in need
- As a charity, Kids Help Phone relies on donations to ensure we can remain always open — donate today!
- Sponsor an event. Please contact us for more information on these opportunities.
- Fundraise for Kids Help Phone — host an event, get your employer involved, take action.
- Volunteer with us — we rely on the gift of time from our volunteers to support our community-based awareness and fundraising programs.
- Create a Kids Help Phone School Club.
For more information about Kids Help Phone in Atlantic Canada or to make a donation, please contact us:
Kids Help Phone, Nova Scotia
301-1600 Bedford Hwy
Bedford, NS B4A 1E8
Kids Help Phone, Newfoundland and Labrador
P.O. Box 26062
St. John’s, NL A1E 0A5