By working with Kids Help Phone, Canadian businesses can provide and enable important mental health resources and services to their employees, families and broader community network while preparing their future workforce.
Your organization’s generosity ensures Kids Help Phone is always open, providing a safe and trusted place for young people in any moment of crisis or need. Let’s work together to identify how we can improve our communities.
Benefits of working with Kids Help Phone:
• build a direct connection to the communities in which you operate
• address employees’ desired need for psychological health support, particularly those with children
• provide employees with an increased sense of purpose at work
• provide opportunities for team building and morale engagement across the organization through fundraising and volunteerism
• increase customer loyalty
Opportunities to work together:
- Employee Giving: Increase morale with an engaged workforce through activities such as payroll giving, dress-down days, team event participation or matching gifts
- Sponsorship: Be part of one of our national or local events and engage your consumers
- Cause-marketing: Develop a public-facing program to show your support and encourage consumer participation
- Philanthropic Gift: Donate a gift of cash, commit a matching gift or provide budget off-setting items
- Volunteer engagement: Whether it is skills-based, a team building day or a leadership build
If you require any additional information, please contact us.
Explore our archives to read real questions from young people
"And if he posts the pic I sent, I probably will kill myself"
"I'm very angry and frustrated, and I don't know what to…
"Now I am too SCARED to go to high school"
"is this sexual harassment? How can I deal with this guy?"
"I am so tired of having friends with perfect lives."
"I have some questions about suicide."
"At what age does the penis start growing?"
"I am very confused about what I feel and was hoping you could…