Monthly giving is an easy and affordable way to make a meaningful contribution to Kids Help Phone that will provide us with sustainable revenue that will keep us open 24/7/365
Monthly giving is an easy and affordable way to make a meaningful contribution to Kids Help Phone. Your monthly contribution will provide us with sustainable revenue that we can count on to help ensure that our services are always open and accessible to kids in any moment of crisis or need.
Join now by making your monthly donation online or by calling us at 1-800-268-3062, Monday to Friday, between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST.
- • Your monthly gifts can be deducted directly from your chosen bank account or credit card.
- • Your gift will appear on your financial statement as "Kids Help Phone" — a reminder of your valuable contribution so you can easily track your gifts each month.
- • You will receive one consolidated tax receipt in February for all of your monthly gifts made in the previous calendar year.
- • Your monthly gift can be $10, $18, $25, $50 or any other amount you choose.
- • You can change or cancel your gift at any time.
- • Donations will be processed on the 15th day of each month.
If you would like to learn more about our Always There monthly giving program, please contact us.
Your Questions Answered
Kids Help Phone's forum is now closed, but you can explore our archives to read real questions from young people.
"I'm very angry and frustrated, and I don't know what to…
"And if he posts the pic I sent, I probably will kill myself"
"Now I am too SCARED to go to high school"
"I just don't like them all talking behind my back like that…
"I would really like some advice on what I should do to stop these…
"Who would knew the internet could be a feeding ground for…
"My bestfriend just told me that her father hits her....for no…
"I was so scared to go online"