Monthly giving is an easy and affordable way to make a meaningful contribution to support young people in any moment of crisis or need by keeping Kids Help Phone open 24/7/365.
Join the Always There monthly giving program now by making your monthly donation online or by calling us at 1-800-268-3062, Monday to Friday, between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST. You can also make a monthly donation by printing out our donation form and mailing it to: Kids Help Phone, 300-439 University Avenue, Toronto, Ontario, M5G 1Y8.
- • Your monthly gifts can be deducted directly from your chosen bank account or credit card.
- • Your gift will appear on your financial statement as "Kids Help Phone" — a reminder of your valuable contribution so you can easily track your gifts each month.
- • You will receive one consolidated tax receipt in February for all of your monthly gifts made in the previous calendar year.
- • Your monthly gift can be $10, $18, $25, $50 or any other amount you choose.
- • You can change or cancel your gift at any time.
- • Donations will be processed on the 15th day of each month.
If you would like to learn more about our Always There monthly giving program, please contact us by filling out our general contact form.
Explore our archives to read real questions from young people
"At what age does the penis start growing?"
"I'm a girl, and I hate having boobs, I don't like them…
"I'm going to kill myself "
"My friend is suicidal, depressed and has anxiety."
"How should I tell him I just want to be friends now?"
"Now I am too SCARED to go to high school"
"Biologically i am a female, but i don't really feel like a…
"And if he posts the pic I sent, I probably will kill myself"