Kids Help Phone Golf Classic
Presented by Nestlé
August 20, 2019
Angus Glen Golf Club, 10080 Kennedy Road, Markham, Ontario, CanadaView Map
On August 20, 2019, Nestlé Canada Inc. will present the 22nd annual Kids Help Phone Golf Classic at Angus Glen Golf Course. Participants will enjoy a fun day of golf at one of Canada’s most prestigious golf courses, enjoy some delicious food and have a chance to win a number of wonderful prizes, all while raising the funds needed to keep Kids Help Phone services available to young people across Canada. Last year the event raised over $337,000 net and we look forward to doing even better this year.
Kids Help Phone is Canada’s only 24/7 national service offering professional counselling, information, referrals and volunteer-led text-based support for young people. Kids Help Phone’s free, anonymous services are available in both English and French. Kids Help Phone is a registered Canadian charity, and we raise the majority of our revenue from individuals, foundations, corporations and community fundraising.
Date & Time:
- Tuesday August 20th, 2019
- 8:30 a.m. Registration
- 10:00 a.m.Shotgun Start
- Team package options are $5,500 or $7,000
- Sponsorship packages range from $1,500 to $8,500
To register a team or reserve a sponsorship package, please contact Jamieson Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Team Package (59 available) $5,500
Early Bird Special: Sign up a team today to receive a “come back and play” twosome at Angus Glen! Limited time offer available until May 31st!
Ultimate Team Package (10 available) $7,000
Limited quantities available!
To register a team, please contact Jamieson Scott at email@example.com.
- Dinner Package (1 available) $8,500
- GPS Golf Cart Package (1 available) $8,500
- Contest Ball Package (1 available) $5,000
- Team Photo Package (1 available) $5,000
- Flag Package (2 available) $5,000
- Breakfast Package (1 available) $3,000
- Lunch Package (1 available) $3,000
- Wine Package (1 available) $3,000
- Activation Package (17 available) $1,500
To reserve a sponsorship package, please contact Jamieson Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org.