Since 1989, Kids Help Phone has provided life-changing help and hope to young people in Canada. We are working within the Yukon to raise awareness among youth and engage the community to support, and partner, in our mission. Kids Help Phone is always open in any moment of crisis or need. We are a charity delivering anonymous and confidential counselling, information and referrals to young people 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in English and French. Often, we are the only source of support available after hours and around the clock in rural and remote communities across the province.
Help us be an ally to young people in need! How you can help:
- As a charity, Kids Help Phone relies on donations to ensure we can remain always open — donate today!
- Sponsor an event. Please contact us for more information on these opportunities.
- Fundraise for Kids Help Phone — host an event, get your employer involved, take action.
- Volunteer with us — we rely on the gift of time from our volunteers to support our community-based awareness and fundraising programs.
- Create a Kids Help Phone School Club.
For more information about how to get involved or to make a donation, please contact your Regional Team:
- Harry Wierenga, Director (778) 379-5437 ext. 8291
- Leslie Mauro, Manager (778) 379-5437 ext. 8293
- Kirstie Rousell, Coordinator (778) 379-5437 ext. 8292
Regional office – located in British Columbia:
Kids Help Phone
Suite 570, 789 West Pender Street
Vancouver, BC V6C 1H2
Our counsellors are the most available, accessible direct support, without intermediaries, that a young person can find. By phone or online, we are also a seamless resource — offering a bridge for young people to community supports and services where available. We are able to link them directly to local supports through Canada’s most comprehensive resource database of youth-facing programs.