Help raise awareness about Kids Help Phone in your school through a School Club! Create a positive impact. Join a movement. Build leadership skills. Earn volunteer hours.
About the program
Kids Help Phone’s School Clubs program gives you training and activities to make emotional health and wellness a priority in your school. As an official club, you’ll be able to:
- share information about Kids Help Phone’s services
- raise awareness about key dates related to emotional health and well-being
- help alleviate some of the stress of being a student through wellness activities
Starting a Kids Help Phone Club
- Sign up to start a club below.
- Get a teacher and at least one student to join your club.
- Take the Kids Help Phone training.
- Become an official Kids Help Phone School Club and gain access to club activities.
- Start making an impact in your school!
“As a student, I think joining a school club is an important step to become more involved in issues students care about such as stress, mental health, relationships and family. Knowing how to deal with these issues can help you or your friends. You should start a club if you are passionate about making a difference and want to work with like-minded youth!”
— Varun Kundra, student volunteer, grade 10
If you are interested in signing up for a Kids Help Phone School Club, fill out the form below.
By signing up, you acknowledge that a Kids Help Phone team member will contact you with more details about our School Clubs programming.
If you’d like to order Kids Help Phone materials (four posters and 150 wallet cards), please fill out this form.