Since 1989, Kids Help Phone has provided life-changing help and hope to young people in Canada. In 1994, we opened our regional office in Quebec to raise youth awareness and engage the community to donate, fundraise and partner in our mission. And in 1997, we opened our Montreal counselling centre. We are a charity delivering anonymous and confidential counselling, information and referrals to young people 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in English and French. Often, we are the only source of support available after hours and around the clock in rural and remote communities across the province.
Get involved — help us be an ally to young people in need
• As a charity, Kids Help Phone relies on donations to ensure we can remain always open — donate today!
• Sponsor an event. Please contact us for more information on these opportunities.
• Fundraise for Kids Help Phone — host an event, get your employer involved, take action.
• Volunteer with us — we rely on the gift of time from our volunteers to support our community-based awareness and fundraising programs.
• Create a Kids Help Phone School Club.
For more information about Kids Help Phone in Quebec or to make a donation, please contact us:
Kids Help Phone
5605, de Gaspé, Suite 303
Montréal, QC H2T 2A4