Since 1989, Kids Help Phone has provided life-changing help and hope to young people in Canada. We are working within the Northwest Territories to raise awareness among youth and engage the community to support, and partner, in our mission. Kids Help Phone is always open in any moment of crisis or need. We are a charity delivering anonymous and confidential counselling, information and referrals to young people 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in English and French. Often, we are the only source of support available after hours and around the clock in rural and remote communities across the province.
Help us be an ally to young people in need! How you can help:
- As a charity, Kids Help Phone relies on donations to ensure we can remain always open — donate today!
- Sponsor an event. Please contact us for more information on these opportunities.
- Fundraise for Kids Help Phone — host an event, get your employer involved, take action.
- Volunteer with us — we rely on the gift of time from our volunteers to support our community-based awareness and fundraising programs.
- Create a Kids Help Phone School Club.
For more information about how to get involved or to make a donation, please contact your regional rep Sylvia Whitworth.
Regional office – located in Alberta:
Kids Help Phone
4331 Manhattan Road SE
Calgary, Alberta T2G 4B1
Contact us by email
Kids Help Phone has been an ally to youth for over 28 years, speaking with young people every day. We are committed to improving youth emotional health and well-being by using actionable data and proven, innovative solutions to provide effective support– in any moment of crisis or need.