At Kids Help Phone, we know that business as usual is not good enough for the people we serve. Our success is built on engaging courageous, collaborative and innovative people who are comfortable stepping outside their comfort zone to turn vision into reality.
Whether working on your career path or looking for the right volunteer opportunity, come join our dynamic team of professionals. Our people tell us making a difference in young people’s lives is one of the major reasons they come to Kids Help Phone.
Seven reasons to join our organization:
- Our culture is built on collaboration, innovation and trust.
- We are passionate about helping young people in their career path and provide enriched training opportunities through our Internship program.
- We are a global leader in youth mental health and international help lines.
- We provide opportunities for development through internal secondments.
- We offer an environment that encourages new thinking and new perspectives.
- We offer attractive benefits for our full-time staff.
- We are proud to be among one of the first organizations to have received accreditation from Imagine Canada for complying with high standards of practice in the charitable sector including financial accountability, transparency and good governance.
View our current job openings
Check out our volunteer opportunity with Crisis Text Line powered by Kids Help Phone