By working with Kids Help Phone, Canadian businesses can provide and enable important mental health resources and services to their employees, families and broader community network while preparing their future workforce.
Make a promise to young people they’ll never be alone.
Your organization’s generosity ensures Kids Help Phone is always open, providing a safe and trusted place for young people in any moment of crisis or need. Let’s work together to identify how we can improve our communities.
Benefits of working with Kids Help Phone:
- build a direct connection to the communities in which you operate
- address employees’ desired need for psychological health support, particularly those with children
- provide employees with an increased sense of purpose at work
- provide opportunities for team building and morale engagement across the organization through fundraising and volunteerism
- increase customer loyalty
Opportunities to work together:
- Employee Giving: increase morale with an engaged workforce through activities such as payroll giving, dress-down days, team event participation or matching gifts
- Sponsorship: be part of one of our national or local events and engage your consumers
- Cause-marketing: develop a public-facing program to show your support and encourage consumer participation
- Philanthropic Gift: donate a gift of cash, commit a matching gift or provide budget off-setting items
- Volunteer engagement: from fundraising to participating in events, volunteers are a key part of Kids Help Phone’s past, present and future
If you require any additional information, please contact us.
The following are the most frequently asked questions that we receive about donating and our fundraising activities.