Being There for Kids Breakfast
Presented by Bell Let’s Talk
November 4, 2020
10 a.m. CDT
On November 4, 2020 at 10 a.m. CDT, Kids Help Phone’s Being There for Kids Breakfast presented by Bell Let’s Talk is going virtual for supporters in Manitoba and Saskatchewan!
Proceeds from this event support the mental health and well-being of young people across Canada. With your help, our counsellors and crisis responders can be there for more kids, teens and young adults whenever they need to talk.
How do I get involved?
To participate in this year’s Being There for Kids Breakfast, you’ll need to:
- Register with Kids Help Phone staff by October 30, 2020. You’ll then receive your digital invitation.
- Make a donation in any amount or sponsor the event. Donations can be made before or after the event.
To register, ask about sponsorships, make a donation or for more information, please contact Carolina Bejarano, Development Officer, Community Partnerships, Mid-West Region, at 403-923-6898 or send us a message using our general contact form.
Thank you for giving more young people in Canada a safe, trusted place to turn in any moment of crisis or need.
This virtual event will be 45 minutes in length. The agenda includes:
- an overview of Kids Help Phone and our new programs
- a chat with Bell Let’s Talk
- a Q&A with a professional Kids Help Phone counsellor
FWS Group of Companies