Ruth Goldbloom Ladies Golf Classic
Presented by BMO Bank of Montreal
September 20, 2018
Glen Arbour Golf Course 40 Club House Lane Hammonds Plains, Nova ScotiaView Map
Get ready for another fabulous day on the green in support of Kids Help Phone! Mark your calendars for Thursday, September 20, and join us for the 9th annual Ruth Goldbloom Ladies Golf Classic.
What to expect
- 18 holes of exceptional golf
- Delectable on-course samplings and special giveaways
- One-of-a-kind caddie auction
- Spectacular silent auction
- And more!
Registration is $1000 for a team of 4 or $250 per individual. Register today!
To learn more about the event, including available sponsorship opportunities, please call Tara Haley at 1-902-457-0697. For all other Kids Help Phone inquiries, please contact us online through our general contact form.
Proceeds from the Ruth Goldbloom Ladies Golf Classic support Kids Help Phone’s professional counselling services, providing a safe a trusted place for young people in our communities to turn to in any moment of crisis of need.
Chorus Aviation Inc.
Ping Flag Sponsor:
Harvest Wines, Beer, and Spirits
The Carolyn Davis Stewart Team – Homes in Halifax
O’Regan’s Automotive Group
Parkland Retirement Living
Jordan’s Home Furnishings
Le Bistro by Liz
Sky Fox Vodka
To learn more about the event, including available sponsorship opportunities, please call Tara Haley at 1-902-457-0697.
For all other Kids Help Phone inquiries, please contact us online through our general contact form.
Thank you to our wonderful caddies who have volunteered to share their day with us:
Chief Jean Michel Blais – Halifax Regional Police
Cyril Lunney – CTV Morning Live
Kathy Powers – Golf Central
Howard Conter, GP
Nick Dobson, O2 Wellness
Paul Griffith, Over the Edge
David Perry, Glen Arbour
Shaquille Smith, Colour
Cory Tanaka, BMO Bank of Montreal
Scott Theriault, BMO Bank of Montreal
For details about the 2018 Grand Prize, sponsored by Charm Diamond Centres, click here.
Exclusive Fishing Getaway Opportunity
Attention Ruth Goldbloom Ladies Golf Classic supporters, we’re thrilled to bring back our sealed bid auction, and provide you with an opportunity for a once in a lifetime experience. Back by popular demand, you will have the chance to bid on a fishing adventure on the Upsalquitch River, including accommodations at the private Watiqua II Fishing Camp in Northern New Brunswick.
Last year’s winner had this to say about the trip:
“It was really a wonderful experience. The food was incredibly good – all our favourite comfort meals: roast turkey, lamb, steak, and of course salmon. Most of us had never fished at all, much less fly fishing for salmon and the guides were really great, teaching us the basics. The Upsalquitch River is a very beautiful spot and it was a very restful holiday. I recommend this experience for any group that loves the outdoors.”
This incredible getaway includes:
- Three day, four night stay at Watiqua II Fishing Camp
- Fishing on a privately owned river
- Accommodations for up to eight, in rustic log buildings with modern shared amenities
- Meals during your stay
- Access to experienced guides and professional staff
How to get in on this incredible trip?
- The package will be sold via a Sealed Bid Auction
- The minimum bid accepted is $4,500
- Advanced bids will be accepted by email. Bids must be sent from Thursday, September 6 until Thursday, September 20th at 5:00 pm ADT
- The highest bidder (winner) will be determined and notified on September 20th, 2018
- **You do not need to be a participant of the event to place a bid.
Instructions for advance bids.
- To place your bid(s) in advance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email subject line must read: Fishing trip bid
- You must include the following:
- Full name
- Phone Number
- Mailing Address
- Bid Amount
Proceeds from the Fishing Getaway will support Kids Help Phone professional counselling services. Every dollar raised helps ensure that Kids Help Phone is always open for young people – providing them with a safe and trusted place to turn in any moment of crisis or need. Thank you for your support.
***Camp booking based on availability, due to length of season and existing bookings