Kids Help Phone Virtual Golf Classic
Presented by Nestlé Canada Inc.
August 18, 2020
Virtually through REMO Virtual Events and the World Golf Tournament (WGT) app for smartphones
On August 18, 2020, Nestlé Canada Inc. will present the 23rd annual Kids Help Phone Golf Classic. However, this year’s event has a slight twist — we’re going virtual! Participants will enjoy a fun, nine-hole virtual tournament through the World Golf Tournament (WGT) app they can download onto their smartphones. Guests will gather in our REMO virtual event space where they can network, have a chance to win a number of wonderful prizes through our virtual and offline competitions, check out our silent and live auctions or get the assistance of their team’s personal virtual caddie.
Join us on August 18 in support of youth mental health and well-being and Kids Help Phone’s vision of a future where every young person in Canada will access the support they need, in the way they need it most.
- Tuesday August 18, 2020
- Registration time: TBA
A virtual nine-hole golf experience through the World Golf Tournament (WGT) app you can download onto your smartphone.
- Team package options are $3,000 or $5,000
- Sponsorship packages range from $3,000 to $10,000
- Premium Virtual Team Package: $5,000
- Regular Virtual Team Package: $3,000
- Virtual Reception Package: $1,000
- Platinum Sponsor (5 available): $10,000
- Floor Sponsor (3 available): $7,500
- Silent Auction Sponsor (3 available): $3,500
- Virtual Closest to the Pin Sponsor (1 available): $3,000