What are the requirements for becoming a crisis responder?
- obtain a Vulnerable Sector check with results that are satisfactory to Kids Help Phone
- be at least the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence
- have access to a confidential computer (i.e. password-protected) and secure and reliable internet connection during all of your shifts
- commit to volunteering four hours a week for at least one year
- sign our Crisis Responder Agreement
- complete and pass a 36-hour training program